Thursday, November 24, 2011

My European Adventure



"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step click"

It all begin in Nov 2010, Airasia just launched a new route to Paris and they were having promotion. Somehow I manage to secure a flight after trying endlessly for 6 hours. I got a return tickets to Paris for less than RM 1600 (Euro 400) ;) The best gift I have given myself. The rest as they say is history.

2011 was an amazing year for me.  I traveled around Europe for 3 months during the summer mostly on my own. My best friend's sis joined me for 3 weeks. I’ve visited 31 cities in 13 countries 101 days covering 13925km (8652 miles).


I've been to Ghent, Bruges, Brussels, Antwerp, Rotterdam, The Hague, Amsterdam, Haarlem, Berlin, Oslo, Trondheim, Sortland, Tromso, Budapest, Zagreb, Salzburg, Zurich, Lucerne, Brunnen, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Florence, Pisa, La Spezia, Rome, Naples, London, Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Lyon and Paris

Here's a map of cities I have been














No comments:

Post a Comment